Thursday, October 14, 2010


a place that sells books

gare du lyon


the lovely seine

to like:
* more pictures from paris!
* runs at dawn in october {last night's run changed my life}
* the fact that nz has 40 million sheep and only 4 million people {also, lonely planet named nz the top destination in the world. . . and i met someone from nz today. . . }
* turbans
* fall photos
* the chilean miner's story and rescue


to not like so much:
* comparing prices for round-the-world flights - trying to find the cheapest ways to make it abroad! i don't know the right {i have a really good life if this is a complaint. . .}
* working full-time
* my spelling
* cleaning my disaster of a room

. . . and then there's this:
* this dude submerges himself in cold water in the name of climate change {?}

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I can't even imagine the flight prices. Scares me to look!


    P.S. I'm having a blog giveaway right now! Feel free to stop by and enter!

    ReplyDelete