Thursday, July 21, 2011

atl fun




















enjoy the massive photo collection!

1.) bets, mom, & me in the mart
2.) night time on the balcony of the hotel {watching the sunset over the city } with bets
3.) view from our room
4.) grace fearson! {the name badge i get every year. even if it is wrong, i won't change it}
5.) greasy dinner at the world's largest drive-in {the varsity}
6.) mom & me at dinner {cannot even remember the last time i had a hot dog}
7.) we paid for dinner with all two dollar bills
8.) a showroom in the mart
9.) more varsity photos
10.) queen betsy
11.) indian inspired
12.) my coronation
13.) bets in halloween attire
14.) long, very funny story {but one that would not translate online}
15.) all the levels of the market
16.) first day enthusiasm
17.) hotlanta
18.) never grew up
19.) sexy working women

1 comment:

  1. FEARSON! I love it. I never thought I would ever want to go to the ATL gift mart, but this looks like a lot of fun, actually. Probs because BETS was there.

    ReplyDelete