Tuesday, July 20, 2010

in nice

if ever there has been a time that i have felt more like grace kelly it is now. our life on the french riviera reminds us a whole lot of this right now {minus the thief and jewels of course!} . . . i cannot wait to share more of my own pictures and more stories.

maria & sarah, if you're out there, i wish more than anything you could see this beach. as much as i love charleston with all that i have in me, this beach here is perfect.

nice is idyllic & we are not sure if we are going to leave anytime soon.

we still have to figure out a way to get into italy in the next few days. our plans have already changed three times today alone. we have loved our time in france {except for one unfortunate day, but all is well now} & we are curious to see how italy treats us.

i wish i could write more, but kelsey is ready for our picnic dinner: a baguette & cheese ! {it's the same everyday but we cannot complain}.

much love,
g.

p.s. i have been so thankful for this experience & it certainly has given me so much inspiration for my art, my gap year {at home & abroad}, & for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Come home, child! I want to see your photographs, for there has been a shocking lack of them on this here blog. MISS you!

    ReplyDelete