Sunday, November 1, 2009

Is it really November?


November Goals:
  • Yoga- at least 30 min. to an hour every day {Utkatasana every day too. . . Still cannot believe that's my "baby" for the year!}
  • No sweets {Remember Grace. . . they really don't even taste that good and they only make you feel ill}
  • Do not get sick!
  • 24 hr. fast {did not work out so well this past month}
  • Finish applications! {Crazy}
  • Spend as little $ as possible {remember Europe/ Christmas/ possible gap year plans/ Yoga training & College!}
  • Run at least once a week {after loosing 1/2 of my UNC application the day before I sent it in, I went for an angry run and to my great surprise I ran for 40 min. without my knees hurting}
  • Relax
  • Trust that everything will work out in the end
  • Drink more water
  • Go rock climbing with Andrew
  • Practice driving in the truck : ) P. comes home soon and I promised I would learn by the time he got back!
  • Get some sleep. . .

{My photos from the other week. Isn't my town stunning at this time of year?}

No comments:

Post a Comment