Friday, December 17, 2010

tt & emma jean








i really love dogs. as i write this, dublin has her head in my lap {she wants to play catch with her squished, pink toy and she thinks if she's really sweet i'll play with her all night. . . and i will}.

as much as i love pups, i doubt i'll ever have one of my own. i'm somewhat allergic to pet dander and all i fully intend to travel for the rest of my days, so. . . i doubt i'll ever call one my own.

with that said though, i hope to always be surrounded by dogs/animals in general. i want all of my friends to have at least one or two beautiful pets! a, i want you to get a dog, and fast!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

as i said before, these two were a wonderful pair to photograph. they are so fun and happy together.

tt & emma jean, i wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment