Monday, September 14, 2009

{Goals: 2009-2010}




  • be present


  • seek God's will


  • do the hard things


  • live simply


  • live peacefully


  • enjoy each & everyday


  • get yoga license


  • visit schools - apply - get in!


  • stop wasting time


  • get an A in each class


  • volunteer at Ada Jenkins


  • volunteer at the Pines


  • volunteer with Habitat


  • learn to knit & sew


  • learn to play the accordion


  • play my tambourine : )


  • Rock climb/ hike/camp/ kayak once a month


  • be creative {dress more creatively!}


  • travel !!!


  • reconnect with old friends


  • teach art


  • keep up with picture a day & journal


  • paint at least 3 times per month


  • breathe. . .


  • get skype


  • learn how to use photoshop/ other


  • buy a holga/polaroid/fisheye


  • learn how to use my cameras


  • learn to drive stick by December


  • learn to dance


  • run more often { remember physical therapy exercises! }


  • try new things


  • learn how to make my own pottery


  • budget


  • sponsor a kid!


  • microlend


  • work more often


  • be generous with both my time & money


  • cook all the time!


  • learn to eat like a french woman : )


  • lead a Bible study with the Emilys, Danielle, Amy, & Victoria


  • memorize Isaiah 58


  • memorize a poem or two. . .


  • wear my hair down more often


  • be adventurous!


  • learn to speak french & sanskrit


  • write letters to friends


  • live a good life!

i love making lists (esp. making a lists of my goals!). there is so much I want to do with my life.

{p.s. blogger hates me}

No comments:

Post a Comment