Monday, October 4, 2010

in my thoughts:


- i get the point, but no thanks. . . trust me, i've had my fair share of yoga sans mat, but i am accustomed to traditional western yoga avec un petit mat.

- glad we went to europe when we did

- finally worked on and finished some paintings {pictures to come soon}

- these two got married in morocco?! {i hope that most of my friends choose to get married in places like this. . . you know, good excuse to visit exotic lands and all}

- we had salmon tonight and we have kale in the fridge. . . so, naturally, i want to try this.

- i read the final 100 pages of this today. next on the list is upadhyay's the royal ghosts and listening to desai's the inheritance of loss. any recommendations of good reads people?

- everyone check out the food blog! kandyce and dana's recent recipes make my mouth water. . . {also, if you want to join in the fun, please let any of us know! we'd love to hear from you!}

1 comment:

  1. you should read the book thief, hullabaloo in the guava orchard and a fine balance. :) (or, just peruse my goodreads. ;))

    ReplyDelete