Sunday, February 13, 2011

happy valentine's day!




valentine's day for me this year =

* working in the garden for a couple of hours

*skype dates with mom, mm & dd, then abby & guion, and then later today sarah

* a walk around town {figured out my bus route for tomorrow. . . spent a lot of money on bus/ train tickets!}

* grocery store run {ate a kitkat bar alone on a park bench {kitkats are usually good, but this chunky one tasted like cardboard}

* officially made my decision {more to come about this later}!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

other thoughts:

- i miss the blog world but trying to keep up with all my fave blogs while abroad is next to impossible {i haven't once opened up my google reader since i have been here! eek.}

- abby's week of challenges start now {best of luck lover!}. it can be an enlightening experience.

- i posted a few new photos over at the wordpress blog

- travelers always have a good story to tell

- my song of the week is gray court { i listen to it everyday on my long-ish walk to town}

No comments:

Post a Comment