Monday, August 10, 2009

I think I was born to saute things. . .

I'm officially obsessed with food blogs (I confess, I read them all throughout the day)!
Inspired by what I've been feasting my eyes on for the last half hour or so, I decided to make a white bean salad with sauteed onions & garlic. Turns out, something so simple can taste AMAZING. I also had one too many slices of semi- frozen Zucchini/ Stevia bread that I made the other week.
Today was good because I can finally say that I had at least one productive day this summer! With all the traveling & working, I finally managed to finish cleaning my mess of a bedroom and even start work on the closet. I am also proud of myself for making it through an hour long Total Strength class this morning (Sometimes I think I'm a beast & all tough & all, but when it really comes down to it, I'm the biggest wimp in that whole class!) & for taking a CPCC math placement test (I actually even placed into CPCC's highest math class. . . who would have ever thought that not being prepared might actually be rewarding!)
Have to work at the 'hive tomorrow & then I get to come home to a house full of beautiful people (meaning MM & DD, oh & my family too).

No comments:

Post a Comment