Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thinking about:





  • This article from Time Magazine {Thanks science for proving Mom right once again!}




  • How happy I would be to go here {Please Mom & Dad & Admissions!}




  • My fat kid tendencies




  • I don't think long distance relationships work for me { Kelsey, Skype just doesn't cut it!}




  • Planning new trips here, here, here, here, here, here, & back here again




  • How I am going to learn to knit & sew {Ms. Beth & MM help me please?!}




  • Abs & homeless people


  • Nigeria

  • Inspired to hitchhike the planet {thanks NYT for the inspiration! Also, I miss Peru }

  • Hey Abs, when you get engaged, let's make your own wedding invitations! {You already have plenty of practice, but I want to paint them. . . Like you I, read far too many wedding blogs}

  • Still laughing about "PersianWifeFinder"

  • Julia Roberts playing Gilbert in a film version of "Eat, Pray, Love" ? Hmmm. . .

  • There is always way too much of the NYT to read in just one two-hour sitting!

  • Still mad I didn't buy a pair of juttis while in India

  • How much fun it is going to be to go out on the lake this afternoon {Em, matching bathing suits here we come!}

  • I love so very much about life

1 comment:

  1. I want to go to NYU too! =]]
    <3 new york.

    chloe

    ReplyDelete