Saturday, August 22, 2009

The most emotional lion I've ever seen. . .

For some reason this really makes me laugh! His expression is so heroic.
Thank you Nat Geo for the daily inspiration.
Agh. . . I really need to read! School just started up last week & I already have a surprising amount to take in.
I'm such a nerd but I am actually really excited about all of my classes this year. . . And, get this: For the first time in my life, I am honestly excited about Math & Science! I'm excited about Math for no reason really, other than, I hope I become really good at Algebra : ) I'm excited about Science b/c I have a great teacher, it will help me with both my figure drawing & my yoga practice, & we get graded on coloring!
I'm just so thankful to have such an exciting assortment of classes this year. Also, Brandi, Maria, Sarah, Flemings, grandparents, siblings, parents, be proud b/c I have decided to drop a class. As much fun as Personal Finance at CPCC was, it was just too much. I just cannot afford to be out until 10:30 two nights a week either. Oh well. . . I guess it is not possible to do everything!
Here's to a brand new week & a sunny weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment