Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Why can't I do things simply?




One of my main ambitions in life is to live simply, but somehow I can't quite manage to do so. . . For example: Today. I got up at 6:00, waited in line at CPCC to register for classes, tried to figure out the new system, sipped on a sugary vanilla latte from Starbucks, successfully registered {two classes!}, drove to work, bought flowers {just because I couldn't resist}, got mad at the ticket lady for not getting there in time, spilled juicy flower-water all over the car, went to CPCC, parked illegally, spent $340 on just three textbooks, & drove like a manic back home!

1 comment:

  1. hi friend. :) just a note to say living simply and being committed to it is SO hard, but it all starts with a deep-rooted desire to do so. j's a huge inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete