Monday, March 29, 2010

it would be criminal to love asheville any more than i do









many of the reasons why i love this place so much!

as always, my time in ashvegas was magnifique. i spent my time teaching, doing anusara with joe, flow with shala, eating at good vegetarian restaurants, walking around town, studying nutrition with dr. biddle & ayurveda with vishnu dass.

i had the house all to myself last night & it was très bizarre. i went to bed early & loved falling asleep to the sound of the violent thunderstorm outside my window.

some other thoughts for the day:

*people are weird {if you want to laugh watch this}
*this dude's work is so inspiring. . . it makes me crazy. . . & proud to live in a world with such talented photographers {how did he get that job btw?}

*i think andrew bird & i would get along quite well because we both love to sing about snacks.

*reading a farewell to arms. . . maybe i've heard too many taylor swift songs in my lifetime {embarrassed, yes. . . m & s, remember beach trip no. 4?}. . . but. . . hemingway, my friend, that is no love story.

*i have sooooo much yoga homework due before the next weekend it is ridiculous! this time, it is serious. if i don't get it all in in time, i don't graduate. everyone in the class is panicked.

*just darling

* two favorite countries of the week- austria & thailand {just because}. . . i've always wished thailand was spelled thighland instead

*abby, count me in for no pants april {remind you though, i do yoga a lot & i don't shave often}

*"nothing of me is original. i am the combined effort of everybody i have ever known."

* everything happens for a reason. . .

*i don't know where i'm going or what i'm doing with my life, but i'm excited. i am ready for change.
today wasn't great, but i'm alive and i have so much to be thankful for.

2 comments: