Friday, September 24, 2010

a tate modern visit






i fell madly in love with this museum. it is a renovated factory right along the river thames, so you can imagine a.) its popularity, b.) its enormity, and c.) its influence.

i decided to shoot only in b & w for this visit. . . it just seemed to fit the atmosphere.

also, thanks again to my lovely sister who let me take my sweet time.

for a few more images of the tate visit, check out my {rarely updated} art blog here.

have a delicious evening and weekend {k and alex are on their way home for the weekend and i cannot wait to see them.}

1 comment:

  1. I was lucky enough to visit the Tate a couple of years ago and stayed there for over 8 hours. That place is awesome. Did they still have the painting of the man holding the camera near the entrance?

    And I'm loving your all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete