Sunday, September 26, 2010

a week of yoga asanas



a.) ustrasana, camel pose in my closet {a very peaceful, quiet, and surprizingly spacious place to practice}
b.) padmasana, lotus pose in ms. tracey and ms. betsy's house
c.) vrksasana, tree pose in the closet
d.) vajrasana, seated thunderbolt pose variation at work. . . {here i was busy at work on one of the many painting projects i have been up early in the morning}
e.) pandangusthasana, big toe pose in the closet
f.) reverse warrior pose on the balcony outside my bedroom.

- - - - - - - - -

i know, i a missing a day in there, but i unfortunately forgot to take a picture yesterday. this project certainly brought about a certain rebirth of my home practice. in a way it forced me to practice and practice for a substantial period of time each day. still no teaching jobs, but i am at least working at my own practice a lot more than i had been. if anyone wants private lessons/group lessons - i'm here, just busy!

- - - - - - - - -

if anyone has a suggestion of a challenge for me to try out, i'd love to hear it!

1 comment:

  1. I have a yoga challenge for you: "simply take the bottom of your right foot and place it on the small of your back. Now take your left leg, throw it over the back of your neck like a scarf, and breathe."

    ReplyDelete